I have decided to set a goal for my self and I know it will be a challenge, however the challenges keep us going! My goal is to run 50 km each week, and of course improving my results for each week. I hope… The strategy is in place and I’m motivated! I hope that the drive is still there one month from now!
It is important to have good running shoes and for me there is no other than Mizuno Wave Rider 14.
I will keep a log and post regularly, I will be honest, I promise! I think this transparency of my running commitment will be great cause to my motivation!
So Good Luck to me!
Very delicious, grilled almonds and walnuts taste very well with the haddock. You can be more creative with the side dish!
500g haddock fillet
2 cups mushrooms
½ cup walnuts
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C. Pulse separately the mushrooms, almonds and walnuts. Combine the ingredients together and add olive oil, salt and parsley. Have the paste on the haddock fillets
- Grill the fillets on well-greased gridiron (use olive oil or butter) for about 20 minutes. Serve with cucumber and salad.
This town is magical!
This was very short trip to Barcelona. This time we have stayed at hotel W Barcelona, http://www.w-barcelona.com The staff was nice, food good, the hotel was clean but it was ok nothing more than that. It cannot be compered with Hilton Diagonal Mar, please see my previous post about Barcelona http://esthershealthyliving.com/category/travel/page/2/.
Just a new version of the previous dish.
500 gr Salmon
1 cup decided carrots
1 spoon dill
1 teaspoon Locust bean gum
1 tablespoon ginger oil
1. Dice and cook carrots in a small amount of water until they are tender. Pulse the salmon and combine with carrots, dill, salt, and locust bean gum. Make medium sized salmon cakes, it helps to use tablespoon and water. Place the salmon cakes in steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
2. Serve with salad and avocado with ginger oil.
I just wanted to use one casserole!
You need for two:
Herbs, you can go for whatever you are in the mood for
1. Have 1-cup quinoa, 2 cups water in the stockpot, cover, bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. After 10 minutes make place with the spoon for the eggs., cover, and let it simmer on very low heat for 10 more minutes.
Grapenol by Solaray is a highly advanced product that contains OPC’s (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) derived exclusively from grape seeds. This is very strong antioxidant, which is also excellent for tired and swollen legs and blood circulation. It really works, it is a must for me and I use it daily! I really recommend it!
Good morning with fresh apples!! It is the season for apples and apples are delicious, healthy and you can basically make anything with them!
Just for you:
2 tablespoons Yoghurt
2 tablespoons Blueberries
1 tablespoon Walnuts
1 tablespoon Spelt
1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
Blend it together,have agave on top!
½ cup resins
1 Cup almonds
2 tablespoons oat bran
½ Cup walnuts
3 tablespoons agave (or more)
2 tablespoons of low fat milk
Unsalted butter for the baking pan
Low fat yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Peal and slice the apples, have them in the baking pan, add raisins and cinnamon. Pulse almonds or chop them, combine with oat bran, chopped walnuts, agave and low fat milk and blend it together. Have the paste over the apples and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the crust is slightly brown. Serve with yoghurt and agave!
Norwegian Flatbrød (“flat – bread”) with French St. Dalfour Ginger & Orange Marmalade and an espresso, excellent morning! I love the St. Dalfour products, there are no added sugars and they taste fantastic!
This is A very light version of salmon; the cakes are very light and theu do not taste oily, different but still very good and healthy!
500 gr Salmon
1 cup mushrooms
1 spoon dill
1 teaspoon Locust bean gum
1 cup low fat yoghurt
1 teaspoon Agave
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1. Pulse the mushrooms and have it in a bowl. Pulse the salmon and combine with mushrooms, dill, salt, and locust bean gum. Make medium sized salmon cakes, it helps to use tablespoon and water. Place the salmon cakes in steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
2. Slice the cucumber in thin pieces, combine with yoghurt, vinegar and agave. Serve the salmon cakes with the cucumber and salad.
Autumn, the weather is unpredictable, before going to work I pack my sunglasses and umbrella, I have my raincoat on and my rubber boots on and I`m ready to face the world outside my door. On Monday on my way from work we actually experienced rain, sun and thunder! Yes, we do live exiting lives here!
A new way of making the old classic!
For one portion:
1 Cup apple juice, fresh and not from concentrate!
1 tablespoon flaxseed
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons oatmeal
1 tablespoon yoghurt
- Pulse everything together for about one minute (except yoghurt and blueberries). Have over in a small casserole and bring it up to a boil, let it boil for about one minute. It is very important that you stir continuously. Have the yoghurt and blueberries before serving!
Yes, comfortable in my bed with my favourite pyjamas on I will once again start the fantastic journey to Miss Eliza Bennet and of course ours truly Mr Darcy! This is one of the novels I like to read between other books. I never get tired of reading it it´s a classic!
Getting potato crazy in the kitchen!! This dish can be a snack or a side dish. They are very crispy!!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven on 220 degrees C. Peel the potatoes, cut them in thin slices. On a baking plate have baking sheet with some olive oil on it, have the potatoes over. Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes.
Add salt, thyme and butter before serving!