I always have apples in my kitchen, and it is usual that I make applesauce. It is perfect to have ready for breakfast, dessert or even as an ingredient for dinner.
3 kg Apples
1 stevia spoon
2 teaspoons Locust Bean Gum
1cup apple juice
Based on the amount of apples, you will need to change the amount of stevia and Locust Bean Gum.
- Peal, clean and chop the apples, have them in a big casserole add 1-cup apple juice. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on a very low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Mash the apples, add stevia and Locust Bean Gum
½ cup resins
1 Cup almonds
2 tablespoons oat bran
½ Cup walnuts
3 tablespoons agave (or more)
2 tablespoons of low fat milk
Unsalted butter for the baking pan
Low fat yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Peal and slice the apples, have them in the baking pan, add raisins and cinnamon. Pulse almonds or chop them, combine with oat bran, chopped walnuts, agave and low fat milk and blend it together. Have the paste over the apples and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the crust is slightly brown. Serve with yoghurt and agave!
1 Cup spelled flakes
2 spoons sesame seeds
1 tea spoon extra virgin oconut oil
2 spoons agave
1 kg Apples ( I always make more for later)
1 stevia spoon
2 tea spoon Locust Bean Gum
1/2 cup apple juice ( I buy from a local farmer )
1 cup cottage cheese
3 spoons oat bran
3 spoons walnuts
1 spoon extra virgin coconut oil
2 spoons agave
Start with the fill; clean and peal apples, chop them in small bites and blend with the rest of the ingredients and let it simmer on a medium low heat for about 40 minutes. Crust: Pulse the dry ingredients in the food processor, and combine with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, place the crust on the baking paper and shape it in two circles. Topping: blend everything together in a bowl. I used the baking paper to support the fill and topping as you can see it in the picture. Place the filling first and then the topping. Bake on approx. 200 degrees Celsius for about 15 minutes. The topping should get brow not burned. Remove the baking paper before serving!
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recepie is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones.
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recipe is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones. You need:
For the “crust”:
1. 0,5 Cup walnuts
2. 0,5 cup almonds
3. 4 table spoons of Agave
4. 1 tea spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
For the yoghurt cream:
▪ 1 cup of Low fat yoghurt
▪ pinch of stevia
▪ 1 tea spoon Locust Bean Gum
1. Pulse the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, move to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and combine everything together. Spread the dough into a pancake and divide in four or two portions.
Combine yoghurt with stevia and Locust Bean Gum and place it on the crust followed by cranberries and agave
“New York Cheese” cake, that is the name of this delicious, soft, cheesy and sweet cheese cake! So here I´m having my own New York moment in Oslo!
I love Ice cream, especially during the summer, I mean who doesn’t?? There are lots of brands on the market promising healthy ice cream, but please read the label.. some of the ingredients are very hard to pronounce and the list can be endless! So, the easiest way to secure what is in your ice cream is to make your own!
- Frozen strawberries, 4 cups
- Heavy cream, 300 ml
- Stevia (one stevia spoon)
- 3 egg yolks
- Whip the cream
- Whip the egg yolks with stevia
- Mix everything together
Since I do not have any fancy “ice cream machine” I use my freazer!