This is yummy.
1 Cup almonds
1 Cup walnuts
1 spoon honey
1.Have almonds and walnuts and honey in a casserole, warm up and under low hit let the honey melt and blend it with almonds and nuts. It will be “caramelized” almost. Add to yoghurt , Sharon and blueberries.
1 tablespoon Lucuma
2 cups apple juice
Have all the ingredients in a blender and blend for approx. 1 minute or until smooth. Yummy!
Applesauce, cottage cheese, yoghurt and nuts
Applesauce and cottage cheese, perfect breakfast or just something sweet in the evening!
See the post from 1 October
I always have apples in my kitchen, and it is usual that I make applesauce. It is perfect to have ready for breakfast, dessert or even as an ingredient for dinner.
3 kg Apples
1 stevia spoon
2 teaspoons Locust Bean Gum
1cup apple juice
Based on the amount of apples, you will need to change the amount of stevia and Locust Bean Gum.
- Peal, clean and chop the apples, have them in a big casserole add 1-cup apple juice. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on a very low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Mash the apples, add stevia and Locust Bean Gum
1 ½ Cup of apple juice (fresh with no labels)
2 topped tablespoons yoghurt
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup cashews
Have all ingredients in blender and blend for approx. 1 minute or until smooth.
Good morning with fresh apples!! It is the season for apples and apples are delicious, healthy and you can basically make anything with them!
Just for you:
2 tablespoons Yoghurt
2 tablespoons Blueberries
1 tablespoon Walnuts
1 tablespoon Spelt
1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
Blend it together,have agave on top!
A new way of making the old classic!
For one portion:
1 Cup apple juice, fresh and not from concentrate!
1 tablespoon flaxseed
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons oatmeal
1 tablespoon yoghurt
- Pulse everything together for about one minute (except yoghurt and blueberries). Have over in a small casserole and bring it up to a boil, let it boil for about one minute. It is very important that you stir continuously. Have the yoghurt and blueberries before serving!
1 1/2 cup Whole meal spelt flour
1 1/2 cup white spelt flour
4 tea spoons baking powder
300 ml low fat yoghurt
100 ml low fat milk
1 cup raisins
1 cup walnuts
100 gr unsalted butter ( tale the butter out of the fridge, one hour before serving)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. in a bowl, combine flour and baking soda, add butter and work everything together, do not overwork, it should be crumbly. Add yoghurt and milk and mix quickly everything together, add raisins and walnuts. The dough should be sticky , you can use a spoon to gently place the scones on the baking sheet, they should be approximately 2 inches in width and 1 inch in height.
2. Bake the scones for 12 minutes, they should be slightly brown