The summer holiday is over and it is time to get back into the routine. My day starts at 5 o’clock in the morning and ends between 21:00 – 22:00, however there is not actually so much I manage to do during the day beside going to work, gym and eat dinner! My work it’s taking most of my day and seating at the office for many hours doesn’t do your body any good so gym is crucial! Here are my tips for you:
- Have a smoothie ready in the refrigerator, make it the night before. It is important to get some nutrition before coffee!
- Pack everything ready for work, the night before: pc, phone, snack for work.
- Always have your work clothes ready, the last thing you wish to do is get creative in the morning!
- Have a routine when you are going out from the house and stick to it!
- After a day at work it can be challenging to go to the gym, however think about how good you are going to feel about yourself after one hour at the gym.
- Good healthy dinner can be ready in about 30 minutes, so no excuse here
And remember Christmas Holiday is just around the corner!!