A new way of making the old classic!
For one portion:
1 Cup apple juice, fresh and not from concentrate!
1 tablespoon flaxseed
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons oatmeal
1 tablespoon yoghurt
- Pulse everything together for about one minute (except yoghurt and blueberries). Have over in a small casserole and bring it up to a boil, let it boil for about one minute. It is very important that you stir continuously. Have the yoghurt and blueberries before serving!
We Norwegians love our salmon, we can´t get enough of it! We have various ways of preparing the salmon, this is one of them, the Portobello mushrooms with feta was improvising from my side.. I was feeling for cheese and mushrooms so here we have Portobello with feta cheese! It taste fantastic and a bit of lemon gives some freshness to the dish.
1 cup buckwheat
50 grams feta cheese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees c. On the baking sheet have salmon with sesame seeds on top and Portobello mushrooms, have some Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the mushrooms. Let it bake totally for 30 minutes. Do not have the salmon and the mushrooms on the same baking sheet, have it separately.
2. Have 1 cup of buckwheat and 2 cups water and one some salt in stockpot and bring it to a boil, let it simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Take out the Portobello mushrooms after 20 minute. Combine herbs, buckwheat and feta cheese together, set on top of the mushrooms and set buck to the oven for 10 more minutes.
Blend all the dry ingredients together and turn the fillets first in the seeds and herbs, then in the egg and then back in the herbs again. Fry in a pan in olive oil, fresh salad with feta cheese is excellent beside it! Enjoy!
Saithe/Coalfish served with salad.
- Sunflower seeds
- sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- dried herbs of your choice
It is important to eat before running of to work! No, double latte is not food and it doesn’t help to convince your self that it is. I have tried several times… Today I started the beautiful Friday with my favourite breakfast; blueberries, strawberries, yoghourt, walnuts, flax seeds and of course agave! Enjoy!
It is also delicious as a dessert!