I always have apples in my kitchen, and it is usual that I make applesauce. It is perfect to have ready for breakfast, dessert or even as an ingredient for dinner.
3 kg Apples
1 stevia spoon
2 teaspoons Locust Bean Gum
1cup apple juice
Based on the amount of apples, you will need to change the amount of stevia and Locust Bean Gum.
- Peal, clean and chop the apples, have them in a big casserole add 1-cup apple juice. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer on a very low heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Mash the apples, add stevia and Locust Bean Gum
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recepie is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones.
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recipe is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones. You need:
For the “crust”:
1. 0,5 Cup walnuts
2. 0,5 cup almonds
3. 4 table spoons of Agave
4. 1 tea spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
For the yoghurt cream:
▪ 1 cup of Low fat yoghurt
▪ pinch of stevia
▪ 1 tea spoon Locust Bean Gum
1. Pulse the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, move to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and combine everything together. Spread the dough into a pancake and divide in four or two portions.
Combine yoghurt with stevia and Locust Bean Gum and place it on the crust followed by cranberries and agave
I love Ice cream, especially during the summer, I mean who doesn’t?? There are lots of brands on the market promising healthy ice cream, but please read the label.. some of the ingredients are very hard to pronounce and the list can be endless! So, the easiest way to secure what is in your ice cream is to make your own!
- Frozen strawberries, 4 cups
- Heavy cream, 300 ml
- Stevia (one stevia spoon)
- 3 egg yolks
- Whip the cream
- Whip the egg yolks with stevia
- Mix everything together
Since I do not have any fancy “ice cream machine” I use my freazer!