Good morning with fresh apples!! It is the season for apples and apples are delicious, healthy and you can basically make anything with them!
Just for you:
2 tablespoons Yoghurt
2 tablespoons Blueberries
1 tablespoon Walnuts
1 tablespoon Spelt
1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
Blend it together,have agave on top!
1 1/2 cup Whole meal spelt flour
1 1/2 cup white spelt flour
4 tea spoons baking powder
300 ml low fat yoghurt
100 ml low fat milk
1 cup raisins
1 cup walnuts
100 gr unsalted butter ( tale the butter out of the fridge, one hour before serving)
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. in a bowl, combine flour and baking soda, add butter and work everything together, do not overwork, it should be crumbly. Add yoghurt and milk and mix quickly everything together, add raisins and walnuts. The dough should be sticky , you can use a spoon to gently place the scones on the baking sheet, they should be approximately 2 inches in width and 1 inch in height.
2. Bake the scones for 12 minutes, they should be slightly brown
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recepie is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones.
Full of nutrition, vitamins, just the good stuff! The recipe is for 4 small desserts or 2 bigger ones. You need:
For the “crust”:
1. 0,5 Cup walnuts
2. 0,5 cup almonds
3. 4 table spoons of Agave
4. 1 tea spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
For the yoghurt cream:
▪ 1 cup of Low fat yoghurt
▪ pinch of stevia
▪ 1 tea spoon Locust Bean Gum
1. Pulse the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, move to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and combine everything together. Spread the dough into a pancake and divide in four or two portions.
Combine yoghurt with stevia and Locust Bean Gum and place it on the crust followed by cranberries and agave
It is important to eat before running of to work! No, double latte is not food and it doesn’t help to convince your self that it is. I have tried several times… Today I started the beautiful Friday with my favourite breakfast; blueberries, strawberries, yoghourt, walnuts, flax seeds and of course agave! Enjoy!
It is also delicious as a dessert!